Training & Development
HR Training & Development
All companies have one thing in common – they survive and thrive by creating and maintaining satisfied customers through their people. MBT-Consortium understands the importance of awakening, developing, and rewarding the greatness of a company’s people through management training. With our experience and expertise in management training, leadership, and change training, consulting, and coaching services, we work with your company to achieve your goals.
Do you know?
- How to motivate your employees for best performance?
- The effect of their interests on their work?
- How to communicate with your employees?
- The biggest mistakes you can make with your employees?
- How your employees seek to influence others?
Management Training & Organizational Development
We work with your leadership team to identify training needs, and to design, develop, implement, and evaluate management training and organizational development programs to meet your company’s strategic objectives. We have experience in developing end-to-end management training programs for marketing, sales, and technical teams in industry & professional education sector both domestically and internationally. Our experience and insight can shorten your development cycle and free you to focus on other areas.
MBT® Consortium provides individual assessments, team building, and 360 assessments for personalized leadership development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning solutions. We offer the most robust tool to provide leaders and others with:
- Social awareness
- Relational management
- Occupational and recreational interest profiling
MBT® Consortium’s executives education and training programs set the industry standard for high quality learning and development, which provide hands-on, practical tools and methods that can be applied on the job immediately. We consistently achieve a 95% satisfaction rating from participants, so you can be confident that you are making a wise investment.
In today’s competitive marketplace, it’s more important than ever to know that MBT® Consortium, as the true training industry leader, is there to provide the latest tools and know-how to accurately and effectively respond to your individual and organizational training needs.
Finance & Accounting
- Forensic Accounting & Investigative Auditing
- Accounting for non-profit and NGOs
- Costing & Finance for Accounting Professionals,
- Costing and Finance for non-Accounting Professionals,
Marketing and Sales
- Brand & Selling Technique in Recession
- Brand Vs Technology
- Business Networking Skills
- Pharmaceutical Sales Training
- Referral Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Effective Selling for Services
- Team Building,
- Human Resource Management,
- Risk Management,
- Crisis & Disaster Management,
- Project Management,
- Strategic Planning,
- Material Management,
- Total Quality Management,
- Management Techniques,
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making,
- Managing with Computers
- What is Business Communication?
- Effective Business Communication,
- Technical Report Writing,
- Presentation Management,
- Train the Trainer
- Operating Systems,
- Application Software,
- Office Automation,
- Programming Languages,
- Software Engineering,
- Database Design & Management,
- System Analysis & Design,
- Management Information System,
- Networking & Computer Hardware,
- Internet & E-Business,
- Web Development,
- Computer Graphics
Start Training With Us
To start with companies will receive one an hour fact-finding meeting, and two to four hours of consultation in face-to-face times, phone conversations, and/or email communications, whichever method(s) participants choose and is possible based on geographic location.
After assessing your goals and objectives, we will make a customized business training program that will meet your company’s needs with courses, seminars and workshops. Our consultants will be your point of resources and reference. As well, you will receive valuable business tips from us on an on-going basis.
We offer some of the best practical business training programs available from our associates who have worked in a wide range of industries and know the challenges and roadblocks to helping a company move ahead.