MBT® Consortium is in the continuous practice of helping organizations to improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and development of plans for improvement. Our client organizations draw upon the services of our management consultancy for a number of reasons, including gaining external (and presumably objective) advice and access to MBT® Consortium’s specialized expertise.
As a result of our exposure to and relationships with numerous organizations, we are also said to be aware of industry “best practices”, although the transferability of such practices from one organization to another may be limited by the specific nature of situation under consideration.
We also provide organizational change management assistance, development of coaching skills, technology implementation, strategy development and operational improvement services. Our team of exceptionally skilled consultants brings their own proprietary methodologies or frameworks to guide the identification of problems, and to serve as the basis for recommendations for more effective and efficient ways of performing work tasks.
The functions of our consulting services are commonly encompasses different primary and exploratory research studies and investigations. Our consultants’ team can function as bridges for information and knowledge, and that we can provide these bridging services more economically than our client organizations themselves.
MBT® Consortium’s consultants have specialized on tasks that would involve high internal coordination costs for clients, such as organization-wide changes or the implementation of information technology. In addition, because of economies of scale, our focus and experience in gathering information worldwide and across industries renders the information search less costly than for clients.
MBT® Consortium provides a range of services to Public and Private Sector organizations, with particular emphasis on:
- Strategic / Business Planning
- Strategic / Operational Reviews
- Product & Services Innovation
- Human Resource Surveys
- Human Resource Services
Specific services are provided either by our own staff or networked with other Consultants with particular expertise. We provide management consulting services which integrate Human Resource Strategies with the Strategic and Operational Goals of organizations.
Benefits of using MBT® Consortium Services:
- We deliver client appropriate solutions to problems / opportunities that are accurately defined
- We use consultative processes which involve client staff and hence create a strong sense of ownership in the outcomes
- We offer cost-effective, high value added services
- We can nominate referees who can comment about our services, our attitude and, most importantly, our reliability. We can be trusted to deliver within budget and on time
- We have the capability to provide innovative solutions through research and development.
- We provide on-line testing services for cognitive abilities, personality and attitudes to safety using methodologies developed for the 21st century.
We tailor our approach to meet individual client’s requirements. This means that we address the specific needs of the project and take into account the unique nature of our client’s organization including:
Organizational culture and values, style and attitude of employees, nature of the business, and the broad environment within which our client operates.
By adopting this approach, our clients found that the diagnosis of problems is accurate and commitment to implementation of solutions is strong. We provide management consultancy professional services in various fields. Some of our specialized services listed below:
Human Resource Management
- HR Development Plans
- Organizational studies and restructuring
- Personal and Administrative policies
- Development of HR management systems
- Conducting HR audits
- Objective Job Description development and analysis
- Developing performance appraisal systems
- developing Employee Efficiency Techniques for raising the level of professional competence of staff
- Training in various areas at different levels
- System Analysis and Design
- Software Engineering by using Modern Paradigms
- Information Processing (DEP)
- Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR)
- ERP Systems including Business Process improvement (BPI)
Strategic Planning & Management Consultancy
- Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Strategic Analysis
- Organization Setup Studies
- Short listing of Design and Plans
- Reviewing of Agreement and coordinating of finalizing for fee
- Dealing with credit rating agencies
- Provide supervisory services