Zulqarnain Jalal NizamiHead of R&D (UAE) / CFO
areas of expertise
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Financial Strategy
- Growth strategy
- Management Accounting & Auditing
- CMA, Institute of Cost and Management Accountants, Pakistan
- AIMM, Institute of Management Accountants, Pakistan
- FCPA, The Association of International Certified Public Accountants, UK
A seasoned financial management leader with over 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management accounting, business planning, financial analysis, financial re-engineering, operations, and decision analysis. He has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Contributing the organization in achieving goals and develop strong financial leadership to support management in decision making. He has experience in international and regional groups who develops and executes viable strategies to increase revenues, maximize margins control overheads and grow earnings.
MBT® Consortium Inc. SECP comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting and training companies.
– PJSC & Holding Companies & Investment House, (Joint Ventures, Acquisitions, Shares)
– Services (Insurance, Consulting, Hospitality, Not for Profit)
– Contracting, Construction & Engineering, (Infrastructure, EPC & Civil)
– Manufacturing and Trading, (FMCG)
– Planning, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
– Financial, Accounting, Cost and Treasury management,
– Periodic reporting, analysis, MIS Dashboard,
– Statutory and internal audit support,
– Financial modeling, feasibilities,
– Investment appraisals, Valuations, Risk analysis,
– Credit Controls
– Proactive, team builder and mentor,
– Board and Shareholder’s reporting,
– ERP- SUN Accounting, MS Great Plains, SAP-FICO and MS Office.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: