M. Aasim Nawaz TiwanaHead of Training / Director Policy
areas of expertise
- Corporate Training
- Policy and Strategy Development
- Restructuring and Re-engineering
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Investment Management
- Economic & Trade Development
- Program and Project Management
- Policy Intervention, Legal Analysis, Regime Reform & Development
- CSS, Commerce and Trade Group, Pakistan
- LL. M, with a specialization in Corporate Law
- LL. B (Hons), with a specialization in Islamic Law
- CTP, Civil Services Academy Lahore, Pakistan
- STP, Foreign Trade Institute of Pakistan, Islamabad
- MCMC, Foreign Trade Institute of Pakistan, Islamabad
Vast Exposure to Public & Private Sector Organisations in Various Managerial & Operational Capacities, Proven Communication & Inter-personal Skills with government agencies, IFIs, NPOs, CSOs, NGOs and Community, Passion for Industrial & Investment Development for International Business Linkages and contribution to International Development, Comfortable to work in multi-ethnic job environment, Pleasant but firm Personality.
Work as TV Anchorperson on Current Affairs – 12 Years on PTV, ATV & Business Plus TV Channels of Pakistan
Track of Professional & Academic Coaching & Training– 10 Years including government and private sector professionals and university students
International Trainings & Exposure: Europe, Middle East & Far East
International Languages: English & Arabic
MBT® Consortium Inc. SECP comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting and training companies.
Reports, Publications & Literary Activities
- Domestic Commerce Policy of Pakistan- Ongoing Work
- Research paper with title “Punitive Regime of Intellectual Property Laws in Pakistan”.
- Research paper on “International Commercial Arbitration: Laws, Dynamics & Implications”.
- Research paper on “Corporate Crime and Corporate Activity in Pakistan: A Study of the Effects of Implementation Regime on the Economic Growth.”
- Paper on “Disclosure Requirements in the UK’s Securities’ Markets.”
- Report on Industrial Set-up & Export Problems of Technimen (Pvt.) Ltd. Sialkot- a leading export industry of surgical instruments.
- Case Study on National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Ordinance1999
- Report on Latest Trends in the wake of WTO in Pakistan.
- Published Essay on Hydal Power Generation, in The News in Political Economy Section.
- Published Book Reviews: Legal Traditions & Systems by Alan N. Katz, The Leader of the Leaders by Muzaffar Mirza, Muqaddimah Ibn-e-Khuldun, Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey and Pakistan: The Political Economy of Human Resource Development by Karamat Ali.
- Worked as the Editor of the University Magazine Voice of Shariah at Int’l Islamic University Islamabad.
Performed as the Editor of Aurora– the literary magazine of Civil Services Academy Lahore.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: